CAREERS AT GLA REHAB
At GLA Rehab, we work with individuals living with brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries, mental health issues and chronic pain. We provide client-centred therapy within the community including the GTA, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, Hamilton, Durham Region, and Barrie.
Physiotherapist Job Description
Our Neuro-Physiotherapists provide community based therapy.
- Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Neuro-physio training will be considered an asset • Strong writing and communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision making • Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset.
Job Types: Contract
Please email your reume to Galit@gla-rehab.com
GLA Rehab provides Assessment and Treatment services, employing a personal and effective strategy for rehabilitation and recovery.
Approved 5.0 CEUs
(2.5 for Ethics)
Effective Report Writing for Health Care Professionals
This course focuses on developing an effective process of writing health care reports in order to increase professional credibility and persuade the reader to follow recommendations.
Skilled writers can produce more effective documents in less time and develop stronger relationships with clients and colleagues. Well-written reports are also more persuasive, which means key stakeholders will support your recommendations.
CEUs for Life Care Planners - Those taking the accredited Effective Report Writing for Health Care Professionals course will obtain up to 5.0 hours of accredited Continuing Education Units.
This course is an on-line interactive course that can be completed at your own pace.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
The GLA Rehab Newsletter provides you all the latest in news and updates in the rehabilitation industry in a easy to read email delivered every month to your Inbox.
1370 Don Mills Road, Suite 1
Toronto ON M3B 3N7
About GLA Rehab
GLA Rehab provides assessment and treatment services, employing a personal and effective strategy for rehabilitation and recovery.