CAREERS AT GLA REHAB
At GLA Rehab, we work with individuals living with brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries, mental health issues and chronic pain. We provide client-centred therapy within the community including the GTA, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, Hamilton, Durham Region, and Barrie.
Community Social Work Job Description
Our social workers and psychotherapist are assessing and treating our clients within their home or in the community. They provide counselling and support services to our clients in order to help them cope with any psychological difficulties, following a trauma as a result of a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- Qualified Social Work or Psychotherapist
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers or the Ontario College of Psychotherapist.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports. • Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills • Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based • Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset
- Psycho-Social Assessments
- In-person Counselling Services
- Inter-professional communication, documentation and report writing
- Career and vocational counselling and assessment (will be considered an asset)
Job Type: Salary/Contract
Thank you for your interest in GLA Rehab.
Please email your resume to Galit@gla-rehab.com
GLA Rehab provides Assessment and Treatment services, employing a personal and effective strategy for rehabilitation and recovery.
Approved 5.0 CEUs
(2.5 for Ethics)
Effective Report Writing for Health Care Professionals
This course focuses on developing an effective process of writing health care reports in order to increase professional credibility and persuade the reader to follow recommendations.
Skilled writers can produce more effective documents in less time and develop stronger relationships with clients and colleagues. Well-written reports are also more persuasive, which means key stakeholders will support your recommendations.
CEUs for Life Care Planners - Those taking the accredited Effective Report Writing for Health Care Professionals course will obtain up to 5.0 hours of accredited Continuing Education Units.
This course is an on-line interactive course that can be completed at your own pace.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
The GLA Rehab Newsletter provides you all the latest in news and updates in the rehabilitation industry in a easy to read email delivered every month to your Inbox.
1370 Don Mills Road, Suite 1
Toronto ON M3B 3N7
About GLA Rehab
GLA Rehab provides assessment and treatment services, employing a personal and effective strategy for rehabilitation and recovery.