Community Social Work Job Description
Our social workers and psychotherapist are assessing and treating our clients within their home or in the community. They provide counselling and support services to our clients in order to help them cope with any psychological difficulties, following a trauma as a result of a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- Qualified Social Work or Psychotherapist
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers or the Ontario College of Psychotherapist.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset
- Psycho-Social Assessments
- In-person Counselling Services
- Inter-professional communication, documentation and report writing
- Career and vocational counselling and assessment (will be considered an asset)
Job Types: Salary/Contract
Thank you for your interest in GLA Rehab.
Please email your resume to [email protected]