Community Social Worker/Psychotherapist – Job Description
Our social workers and psychotherapist are assessing and treating clients within their home or in the community. They provide counselling and support services in order to help them cope with psychological difficulties due to chronic illness, social isolation, depression in old age and other psychological problems. They also assess and address caregiver burnout.
- Qualified Social Work or Psychotherapist
- CBT Training and Trauma training is an asset
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers or the Ontario College of Psychotherapist.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Provide services in a flexible environment and flexible working hours
- Training and experience in Dementia management is an asset
- Psycho-Social Assessments
- In-person Counselling Services
- Inter-professional communication, documentation and report writing
Job Types: Sub-contract
Please email your resume to [email protected]