Community Social Worker/Psychotherapist – Job Description
Our social workers and psychotherapist are assessing and treating clients within their home or in the community. They provide counselling and support services in order to help them cope with psychological difficulties, following a trauma as a result of a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- Qualified Social Work or Psychotherapist
- CBT Training and Trauma training is an asset
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers or the Ontario College of Psychotherapist.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset
- Provide services in a flexible environment and flexible working hours
- Psycho-Social Assessments
- In-person Counselling Services
- Inter-professional communication, documentation and report writing
- Career and vocational counselling and assessment (will be considered an asset)
Job Types: Sub-contract
Please email your resume to [email protected]