Psychologist – Job Description
- Qualified psychologist
- Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of psychologists.
- Examine and assess behaviour, diagnose behavioural, emotional and cognitive disorders,
- Help clients manage physical and mental illness and disorders
- Counsel individuals to achieve more effective personal, social and vocational development and adjustment
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset
- Provide services in a flexible environment and flexible working hours
- Qualified to use standard psychological tests for assessment
- Plan intervention programs and conduct program evaluation
- Apply psychological theory and principles regarding behaviour and mental processes such as learning, language development, memory and perception to develop treatment programs
- C-CAT certified in an asset for Catastrophic assessment
- Psycho-vocational training is an asset
- Certified neuropsychologist is an asset
- Experience with Traumatic Brain Injury and/or Spinal Cord Injury is preferred
- Valid G Drivers License with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based.
- Completes required client notes and documentation after each visit
Job Types: Sub-contract
Please email your resume to [email protected]