Physiotherapist – Job Description
Our Neuro-Physiotherapists provide community based therapy.
- Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Neuro-physio training will be considered an asset
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset.
- Provide services in a flexible environment and flexible working hours
Job Types: Sub-contract
Please email your resume to [email protected]